You can use the firmware for a variety of purposes, which includes:
- Fix your Galaxy Tab E if it’s giving you force closes errors and restarts randomly.
- Unbrick your Galaxy Tab E if it’s bootlooping and stuck at logo when restarting.
- Go Back to Stock on your Galaxy Tab E — helps when looking to sell the device, or fix installing OTA updates if broken.
- Restore Galaxy Tab E to factory state.
- Upgrade your Galaxy Tab E to newer Android version.
- Unroot your Galaxy Tab E.
- Remove custom recovery like TWRP and CWM, if installed, on your Galaxy Tab E.
To perform any of the above, simply install the firmware meant for your device.